We all know every company is now a software company. To stay relevant in the new digital economy, organizations must transform how they engage customers, partners and employees through apps that are intelligent, centered on user experience, and ready to take business into the future.
Many organizations struggle to envision what their App of the Future could look like. After all, the "art of the impossible" is relative --- right? To help organizations harness the power of cloud-native technologies, and truly understand what "is possible," Microsoft offers the Azure App of the Future engagement.
In this mission designed engagement, Microsoft and a partner (InCycle) will conduct a workshop to uncover your top business objectives, ideate on solutions, create a rapid prototype and develop a reference architecture design for a new and innovative application --- all built on Azure.
- Envision and Design - Through a collaborative workshop approach, we'll create awareness and envision the role of a modern Cloud Native Application for your organization.
- Rapid Prototyping & Architecture Design - Azure architects will lead solution design and rapid prototyping. The outcome will provide an application architecture, prioritized backlog, project estimate and costing.
- Confidence to Move Forward - Based on Azure, you'll have everything you'll need to get started, including a solid vision and a strategic roadmap (backed by expert consultants).
- Microsoft/InCycle design workshop to identify key scenarios and recommended solution
- Rapid prototype to illustrate key solution functionality
- Azure service and architecture design recommendations and cost estimates
The Azure App of the Future Engagement is led the Microsoft account team and a qualified Microsoft partner (i.e., InCycle). In a collaborative workshop, customers work with Microsoft and our team to define and scope the engagement, review requirements, align stakeholders, and finalize project timelines.
Azure App of the Future is a Microsoft program that enables customer to rapidly envision, design and prototype a new cloud application on Azure at no charge.
We encourage you to learn more and book an initial consultation (Q&A to start etc.) as soon as possible. Of course, with these types of offers, there is limited funding available (Microsoft) and available resources. Get started today!